Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly Links

I love the internet. I also spend way too much time wading through all of its filth trying to find nuggets of gold. Here's what I found this week:




  • Yesterday I mentioned how hard Dylan Olsen's shot was, but he has a long way to go to beat Brad Richards.
  • Alex Ovechkin scores two times in 12 seconds. That's the same amount he scored in four career Game 7s.
  • We have some competition for best car ever. Duluth's own convertible van.
  • As someone who studied abroad in England for a year, this doesn't surprise me at all. Note: I don't personally have anything against gays, just saying English guys tend to be very 'metrosexual' and lame.
  • I bet the Stewart/Colbert rally last weekend was a madhouse. Wish I could've gone, because I thought the signs were great. 
  • YouTube Video of the Week - Insane HS Sports Announcers go Insane. I'd love to hear Bruce Ciskie do this sometime.
2010_1022_Abington_vs_Rockland_Touchdown_Nullified from Norm Caseley on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment